- Contributed by Gloria at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 7 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 tsp roasted peanut oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 oz honey-roasted peanuts (¼ cup)
- 1 to 2 dried red chili peppers, crushed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1½ cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 cups finely shredded napa cabbage or 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat roasted peanut oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and crushed pepper.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes more or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add soy sauce,sesame oil, and vinegar.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon over cabbage or rice.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Facts Per Serving:
- 254 calories | 8g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 49mg cholesterol | 322mg sodium | 20g carbs | 4g fiber | 25g protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.