Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package (6 ounce) reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package (8 ounce) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (8 ounce) green Mexican sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- Cut feta Into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in a bowl; Add milk. Cover and chill 8 hours. (soaking reduces sodium content.) Drain.
- Process the feta cheese, cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth stopping to scrape down sides.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.