This dressing is great on a fresh veggie salad, chicken salad, crisp green salad, taco salads or any tossed salad. Especially good on a salad that is accompanying a Mexican entrée
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cilantro, packed
- 1 cup parsley, packed
- ¼ cup sherry wine vinegar (you can substitute either red wine or cider vinegar)
- ¾ cup olive oil (I use lite)
- ½ teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- Using your steel knife in the food processor mix garlicand salt, process until it is a paste.
- Add cilantroand parsley, process to a fine mince.
- Add vinegar, process for 10 seconds.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream with the processor on.
- Addhot pepper sauce (to match your taste) and a pinch of sugar.
- Chill the dressing for several hours in a glass jar, shake to combine before using.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.