Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 x 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fettuccine, broken into 4-inch lengths, or 8 ounces egg noodles
- sliced onion (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- In a medium saucepan, cook beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain fat.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, chocolate, vinegar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover; Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- To serve, divide pasta among 4 plates.
- Make a well in the center of each. Top with meat sauce and sliced onion, if desired; then cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.