Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Number of Servings: 6 – 8
- 1 Reynolds® slow cooker liner
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cans (15 oz each) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 3 cans (14.5 oz each) southwestern-style diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and dried basil
- 1 teaspoon each salt and granulated beef bouillon
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Open slow cooker liner and place it in a 5- to 6½ -qt slow cooker bowl.
- Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- Cook ground beef, celery, and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is evenly browned; drain off grease.
- Place cooked beef mixture and remaining ingredients in lined-slow cooker.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours until chili is hot and bubbling.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape.
- Serve food directly from slow cooker.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside.
- Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip Edit
This recipe was developed for 5- to 6½ -quart slow cookers, but it may be adjusted for smaller or larger cookers.
Nutrition Information Edit
- Calories, 503 | Grams Fat, 16 | % Calories from Fat, 28 | Mg Cholesterol, 76 | Mg Sodium, 2295 | g Carbohydrates, 58 | g Fiber, 18 | g Protein, 35
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.