These buns are really yummy and cinnamony. The cherries make these alittle different which we liked and the glaze makes them pretty and good too.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 18 cinnamon buns.
- 1½ cups each chopped pecans, dried tart cherries, light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pkg three x 1 pound frozen bread doughs, thawed
- Coat 2 pans of jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix pecans, cherries, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter.
- Divide into thirds.
- On floured surface, roll 1 loaf of dough into 12x8 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle third of filling mixture over dough.
- Starting from a long side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion, to enclose filling.
- Slice crosswise into 6 equal pieces.
- Place 1 piece, cut side down, in each muffin cup.
- Cover with plastic wrap, let rise 30 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining dough and remaining filling.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- In bowl, mix sugar, water, vanilla until good glazing consistency.
- Drizzle over warm buns.
- Serve warm on plates.
- Goes good with a hot cup of coffee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.