- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by Jenni Schmidt to ediets.com
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Italian-style seasoning
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with ground cinnamon, seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper (note: you can be liberal with the seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper; however,the cinnamon should only be a little bit).
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Nutritional information Edit
- 138.65 Calories | 1.74 Total Fat | 3.01g Total Carbs | 27.75g Protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.