- 1 loaf sliced bread, crusts removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ cup melted butter
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Spread 1 tbsp cheese mixture on each slice bread.
- Roll up.
- Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.