- In a saucepan combine Sugar and cinnamon with milk; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and cover. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- After chilling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reheat the milk mixture in a saucepan to a scald and remove cinnamon stick.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, then add milk mixture slowly, beating as you pour.
- Divide mixture among 4 custard cups and sprinkle tops lightly with cinnamon.
- Set cups in a baking pan and add hot water to the pan to reach about to the middle of the dishes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until custard is set.
- Chill or serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.