Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10-15
Serves: 2-3 people
If you're NOT into Cinnamon, this is NOT the French toast for you. It has a lot of cinnamon. It's usually served with banana slices that surround the plate. A mimosa in a champagne flute is a nice touch. Premium grade maple syrup is required.
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 cups of 2% lowfat milk
- Bottle of Cinnamon
- 4-5 slices of bread (whole wheat or white works)
- 1 whole banana
- Spray olive oil or butter for frying pan
- Slice your banana into thin slices and dress your plate
- Put the frying pan on the grill and turn heat to medium and gently spray with olive oil or add a thick inch of butter into the frying pan.
- While you're letting the pan heat up, grab a bowl that can hold enough milk and egg content.
- Crack two eggs into the bowl.
- Briskly whisk the eggs with a whisker
- Add 2-3 cups of milk, whisk briskly
- Put out a healthy amount of cinnamon into the bowl of contents.
- Whisk all the content together for a good minute.
- The frying pan should be hot and ready.
- Take a piece of bread and completely submerge it into the bowl. (Front and back)
- Do this for the other piece of bread.
- Gently place them into the frying pan.
- Pat some cinnamon over each piece of bread.
- Wait about a min, then flip each piece of bread.
- After both pieces of bread have been completely cooked place them on your plate.
- Serve with HIGH GRADE MAPLE SYRUP