Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 slices cinnamon bread
- apricot jam or your choice
- 1 tbsp butter
- maple syrup
- Beat eggs with milk and cinnamon.
- Make 4 sandwiches with apricot jam.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning once until all moisture is absorbed by bread.
- Cook sandwiches on buttered skillet or griddle over low heat until browned on both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.