Makes 8 servings.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add rice, milk, condensed milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into 8 greased individual custard cups or ramekins.
- Combine Sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top.
- Set cups in large baking pan; pour 1 inch hot water into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.