Beans, Vegetarian Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans vegetarian beans, undrained
- 1 cup mild or medium chunky salsa
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a medium saucepan, combine beans, salsa, and cumin.
- Heat over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in orange juice.
- To serve, spoon ½ cup bean mixture into each of 8 individual serving bowls.
- Dollop each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream, and ½ tablespoon green onion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.