- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ honey
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 tsp grated lime rind
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 2 large California avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cups chopped purple onion
- 1 anaheim chile pepper, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish; add tuna, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Stir together avocado, and next 6 ingredients; cover and chill salsa.
- Remove tuna from marinade, discarding used marinade.
- Grill, with grill lid on, over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.