Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Categories: Breads
- Yield: 2 Servings
- ½ tsp finely shredded orange peel
- ½ cup bisquick
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 11 oz mandarin orange sect., drain
- 1 tsp dash ground cinnamon
- In a 1-quart casserole stir together orange juice, cornstarch and ¼ ground cinnamon.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1½ to 2minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in drained mandarin orange sections and finely shredded orange peel.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 to 1½ minutes or til mixture is heated through.
- Meanwhile for dumplings, stir together bisquick and 2 t sugar.
- Add milk, stirring just till moistened.
- Drop mixture into four mound atop the hot orange mixture.
- Micro-cook,uncovered, at 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes or till dumplings are just set.
- Stir together the 1 tsp sugar and dash of ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture atop dumplings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.