- 2 cup cooked rice
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper -- finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 orange, peeled, pith removed -- separated into segments
- 1 grapefruit -- prepared as for orange
- chicory leaves
- Combine rice, onions, green pepper, mayonnaise, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Pack into lightly oiled 8-inch-diameter ring mold; chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Gently invert ring mold onto col serving plate and carefully turn out rice mixture.
- (replace any rice that may come loose from the ring).
- Arrange orange and grapefruit segments around edge of plate.
- Arrange chicory leaves and watercress in center of ring.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.