- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ onion
- ¾ cup short-grain rice
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1¾ cups hot vegetable stock or water
- ½ tbsp shredded orange rind
- ½ tbsp shredded lemon rind
- Crush the garlic clove and chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the garlic and onion and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, making sure that the grains are well-coated in the oil.
- Add the grated lemon and orange rind, juices, stock or water.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Place the rice on a serving place, garnished with combined shredded orange and lemon rind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.