- 1 can 10 oz baby clams *
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 dsh Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Chopped chives
- Add juice from the can. Put clams and juice in a blender; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add cream, worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, pepper and salt.
- Serve chilled; sprinkle with chives and paprika.
- A little milk can also be added if you prefer a thinner bisque;
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.