- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken breast
- 1 (10-ounce) can PATAK'S Tikka masala Sauce *
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add Onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in Chicken and saute until the meat is lightly browned.
- Add PATAK'S Tikka masala Sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until Chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in half-and-half just before serving.
- Serve with rice, chapatti or tortillas. Serves 4.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.