Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon amaretto or other almond liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine rice, Sugar, salt, cream, milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter, amaretto and vanilla; cool.
- To serve, alternate raspberries with rice pudding in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with almonds and mint leaves.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.