- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust or 9-inch homemade graham cracker pie crust (recipe follows)
- 2 pint baskets California strawberries, stemmed
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk 2 minutes; chill 30 minutes.
- Spread pudding evenly in pie crust.
- Cover top of pie with strawberries, pointed ends up.
- Dust lightly with powdered sugar.
- Graham cracker crust:.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl mix 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs with ¼ cup sugar and ⅓ cup melted margarine or butter until thoroughly blended.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in center of oven about 8 minutes until lightly brown, cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.