- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- ½ lbs tofu, diced
- 4 cup cooked long-grain rice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the curry paste and stir-fry until it releases its aroma.
- Add the tofu and cook another 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, mix and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, green onion and cilantro and transfer to a serving dish and garnish.
- Serve with a clear soup and a salad and this makes a good meal in itself.
- Serve with chilies in vinegar on the side: chop ½ cup fresh green and red chilies and chop them into small pieces.
- Add to 1½ cups rice vinegar mixed with 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerated it will keep a couple of weeks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.