Can be made in a frying pan or grill (the George Foreman type). I found this recipe on the net, changed it a bit and at the moment it is an addiction!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings
- 36 minutes
- 30 minutes Prep
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil or chives)
- 12 slices smoked turkey breast (or ham)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 16 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices sourdough bread or bread, of your own choice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or mayonnaise (to brush onto the bread)
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and herbs, set aside.
- Place 3 turkey slices, 2 cheese slices, 4 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices on half of the bread slices.
- Spread remaining bread slices with the mayonnaise mixture, place, mayo sides down, on top of the tomato.
- Spread the outsides of sandwiches with the olive oil or mayonnaise, on the top slice spread it just before you turn it over.
- Brown in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat, pushing down with a spatula,until browned on both sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.