Serves 6 people.
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices white bread, toasted
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cooked chicken or turkey
- 18 slices tomato, about 3 med.
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried
- salt and pepper
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice chicken on each of 6 toast slices.
- Cover with second slice of toast.
- Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with third slice of toast; secure with wooden picks.
- To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.