Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 35 clusters.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated chocolate
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high setting for 2 minutes.
- Continue microwaving in 15-second increments until chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir grated chocolate into melted chocolate.
- Stir in raisins and pretzels.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.