- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- First cream the shortening with the Sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add gradually the milk and the beaten egg.
- Mix well.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt and add to the first mixture.
- Roll out on floured pastry board to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on greased baking pan in hot oven for about 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.