- 1½ cup cooked rice
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar replacement
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- Combine cooked rice, cocoa, sugar replacement, vanilla and egg yolks in mixing bowl.
- Stir to blend completely.
- Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar into stiff peaks.
- Gently fold eggs whites into cocoa mixture.
- Pour into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 or 20 minutes or until pudding is set.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 67
- Food exchanges: ⅔ bread | ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.