- To prepare this Cocoanut Biscuits Recipe, first mix well together the cocoanut, Sugar and ground rice.
- Whip the whites of eggs to a stiff froth, and add to the other ingredients, a little at a time, until it is well mixed.
- Then put about a tablespoon on a well greased baking tin, in very rough shaped heaps.
- Bake in a quick oven for five minutes, then let the oven cool, and cook slowly for half an hour.
- They should be a golden brown.
Biscuits Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.