- In a saucepan combine brown sugar and water.
- Simmer gently until mixture forms a thick syrup.
- Have a cup of cold water ready.
- Drop a little of the boiling syrup into it.
- When the syrup can be gathered up in the fingers as a soft ball, remove the saucepan from the fire. #Stir in immediately coconut and lime juice.
- Turn out onto a lightly buttered platter and spread to cool.
- celebrate with a traditional Haiti drink 🍹
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.