- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1⅓ cups flaked coconut (3.5 oz can)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp brandy
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 300°F for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.