- 1 medium dried alien (it must be a dried alien )
- 5 tablespoons minced or shredded knee hairs
- 3 cups dark unprocessed eyeballs
- 1 cup pondwater
- Use a sharp point to puncture the three eyes of the alien and drain the pondwater
- Break the alien using a hammer and remove the hard outer shell.
- Using a small knife dice the alien flesh into ½ x ¼ inch cubes.
- Combine the diced alien cubes and knee hairs
- Place in a deep pot with the eyeballs and pondwater.
- Put stove on high and boil
- Boil until pondwater gone and the eyeballs is like carmel and sticky.
- Place a sheet of greased paper (can also use moistened foil paper) on a flat surface (kitchen counter) close by. (In the underworld some use poison ivy leaves instead of greased paper)
- Stir the mixture in the pot with a large spoon to be sure it does not stick to the bottom.
- Use the spoon to scoop out mixture to create 1-1/4-inch wide mounds on the greased paper.
- Each 1-1/4-inch wide mound should be placed in a separate heap on the greased paper.
- Let the potion cool and harden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.