Makes 25 squares.
- 4 cups crisp chocolate rice cereal
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup coconut
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Combine rice cereal, almonds and coconut in large bowl.
- Combine preserves and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Pour with melted butter over cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Press mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.