- 2 lbs. cassava
- 200 gram granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup steamed fresh-grated coconut, mixed with 1 tsp salt
- 100 cc water
- food color
- cake mold
- Put in sugar and vanilla in a large stockpot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Steam cassava until soft.
- Peel cassava.
- Mash cassava while still hot and pour the water mixture and food color (what ever color you like) and blend well.
- Use the equipment as shown on the left hand side to mold the mixture.
- Then put them onto a serving platter, and sprinkle with grated coconut.
- Serve at room temperature, or refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.