- 8 oz flour
- 1 glass of water
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 chives
- half one hot pepper
- 4 oz cod
- 2 eggs
- one drop of vinegar
- Place the cod into cold water for a few hours then make it boil for thirty minutes.
- Whisk the flour and add the water little by little, do not make it lumpy.
- Let the cod cool, take the skin and the bones off, mince the cod thinly with the onion, the garlic, the chives, thyme, parsley and hot pepper.
- Season this batter to your taste and add 2 egg yolks, the drop of vinegar and, just before cooking, the pinch of baking soda and the egg whites stiffly-beaten.
- Dip the batter in very hot oil for about 5 minutes in small quantities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.