Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 2 cups rare roast beef, chilled
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ⅓ cup chopped sour pickle
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Toss first 5 ingredients together.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over beef mixture.
- Serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.