- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 small Onion, cut into wedges
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- 2 sprigs fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Cut cucumbers into large chunks; place in a blender with remaining ingredients.
Puree; pour into bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.