- 1 ripe cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 4 ripe medium peaches, peeled
- strained juice of 2 oranges (1 cup)
- strained juice of 2 lemons (⅓ cup)
- sugar to taste
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- small handful fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Cut cantaloupe flesh into large chunks and place in food processor; process until puréed.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Cut peaches into chunks and purée with orange juice and half lemon juice.
- Stir into purée.
- Taste, adding sugar by teaspoons, to give soup a pleasant but not overly sweet taste.
- Add more lemon juice if desired.
- Cover soup with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours.
- When ready to serve, taste again, adding more sugar or lemon juice, to taste.
- To serve, ladle soup into small chilled bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.
- Mince mint leaves with ½ tsp sugar, then sprinkle a little over each serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.