- 3 oz olive oil
- 7 oz onion, chopped
- 10¼ oz cabbage, chopped
- 10¼ oz tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pint water
- 3¼ oz lemon juice
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3¼ oz orange juice
- 1 oz tofu balls
- Heat oil and saute onions till translucent.
- Add cabbage and saute 5 minutes more.
- Add tomatoes, water, lemon juice, honey and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Pour soup into food processor and puree to a smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Before serving, blend soup with orange juice.
- Place tofu balls in a dish and pour soup over the top.
- Garnish with julienned cabbage and chervil leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.