This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Knudson Estate in Cedar Hill, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1½ pounds collard greens cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat and sauté garlic for 10 seconds.
- Add water and collard greens then cook stirring and tossing constantly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce immediately before serving and garnish with sesame seeds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.