A traditional Columbian Cake recipe with raisins and vanilla.
- 1 lb. flour
- 1 lb. Sugar (white)
- 1 lb. butter
- 10 eggs
- 1 oz. wine or rum
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. milk
- Beat the Sugar and the butter until smooth.
- Then add the flour. you can add eggs and baking powder.
- Then add the raisins, vanilla extract, wine or rum, and if too dry add milk.
- Grease the pan and put a little flour into it and put the oven at 350 degrees.
- Leave it in for an hour and check it, or leave until done in the middle.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.