Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 4 cups noodles (½ lb)
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 x 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 x 8 oz pkg. soft cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup minced scallions (or onion)
- 1 tbsp minced green peppers (I add more)
- 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- Cook noodles as package directs; drain.
- Meanwhile, in butter in skillet, saut? meat until browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients (cream cheese through green peppers).
- In a 2-qt casserole, spread half of noodles, cover with cheese mixture, then cover with rest of noodles.
- Pour melted butter over noodles, then tomato-meat sauce.
- Bake in 375 °F oven for approximately 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.