This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ stick butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup concord grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pie shell
- 4 egg whites
- Cream butter and sugar then add well beaten egg yolks, jelly and vanilla.
- Fold in beaten egg whites then fold into pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 300°F and cook 30 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.