- 2 large red bell peppers, roasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Roughly chop the roasted peppers.
- Set them in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until you have a slightly chunky mixture.
- Be careful not to puree the mixture otherwise it will be too fine.
- If you don"t have a processor, finely dice the ingredients by hand and mix them together.
- Taste for seasonings and spread on crostini or use a pasta sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.