Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2½ tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp finely grated yellow onion
- ½ tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans 15½ oz each black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded, diced
- 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely diced
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, salt, pepper and honey in a bowl, add peas, bell pepper, tomato, celery, carrots and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.