- ¼ Cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Cups cooked and cubed Chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 Cups sliced green onions, including tops
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 3 Cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.