Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 16-ounce package frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- Fresh chopped parsley
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add Chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until Chicken is brown, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and Onion, cook 3 to 4 minutes or until Onion and carrots are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth, corn, dill, and pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; add milk and flour, simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; serve over hot rice, sprinkle with parsley.