This is a great appetizer to start a dinner party. The flavor of all the ingredients blends very well together. Serve with freshly cut baguettes and enjoy!
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 4 fillets Anchovies
- 12 Cloves Garlic slightly crushed with peel on
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Sprigs Fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium size casserole dish combine kalamata olives, anchovies, garlic cloves with peel on, salt, pepper, rosemary sprigs, and capers. Use enough extra virgin olive oil to cover the olive mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with baguette slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.