- 1 cup (cream-style) corn
- 2 spring onions
- 8 – 10 beans
- 1 small carrot
- 3 – 4 mushrooms
- a pinch ajinomoto
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lb butter
- salt to taste
- Cut mushrooms, carrot, beans and spring onions with greens finely.
- Heat butter in a pan, add onions, stir a while then add the corn and a cup of water.
- Add ajinomoto, sugar, salt, pepper.
- Mix cornflour with half a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Just before serving put onion greens, carrot, mushrooms and beans.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.