- Before preparing paint, roll out some plain cookie dough and have your child cut out cookie shapes and set them on a baking tray.
- Beat the egg yolks with the water and corn syrup.
- Divide into 3 paper cups.
- Add a different food color to each cup.
- Go ahead and bake the cookies.
- 3 minutes before they are done, remove from oven and let your child paint them.
- Return tray to oven and finish cooking.
- Cool before eating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.