Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pk cake mix, white
- 10 cookies, whole
- 1¼ cups water
- ¾ cup shortening
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup Oreos, crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 round cake pans.
- In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except cookies.
- Mix at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in crushed cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 – 35 minutes or until it tests done.
- Cool layers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.